SAS EuroBonus has just released award availability on the new ANA direct flight between Stockholm Arlanda (ARN) and Tokyo Haneda (HND). Award space is currently wide-open, which is a rare sight for any Tokyo route. A maximum of 3 economy seats and 2 business seats have been released per day. Get your flights while they last!
- First award availability during the beginning of June, 2020 and opens up a lot from August, 2020.
- The route is currently operated by a Boeing 787-8 with 1-2-1 Business class configuration. See ANA and SeatGuru seat maps.
- Revenue tickets are currently available on ANA’s website (but “Subject to government apprroval”).
- Award space not available through United MileagePlus or Avianca LifeMiles (yet).
- Flight numbers: NH222 (ARN-HND) and NH221 (HND-ARN)
Explore all availability in AwardFares: