ANA Award Availability from Stockholm (ARN) to Tokyo Haneda (HND)
SAS EuroBonus has just released award availability on the new ANA direct flight between Stockholm Arlanda (ARN) and Tokyo Haneda (HND). Award space is currently wide-open, which is a rare sight for any Tokyo route. A maximum of 3 economy seats and 2 business seats have been released per day. Get your flights while they last!
- First award availability during the beginning of June, 2020 and opens up a lot from August, 2020.
- The route is currently operated by a Boeing 787-8 with 1-2-1 Business class configuration. See ANA and SeatGuru seat maps.
- Revenue tickets are currently available on ANA’s website (but “Subject to government apprroval”).
- Award space not available through United MileagePlus or Avianca LifeMiles (yet).
- Flight numbers: NH222 (ARN-HND) and NH221 (HND-ARN)
Explore all availability in AwardFares: